Даосский Центр
"Дао Дэ"
Желая водрузить Дао Дэ за предѣлами тысячъ ли, я не боялся ни вѣтра, ни пыли, шествуя къ девяти варварскимъ народамъ.
Сначала я ѣхалъ на сѣверо-западъ...

Вернуться   DAODE.RU > Форум (главная) > TAOISM AND INNER ALCHEMY > Taoist theory and practice
Русский
English
Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Киеве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Москве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Ростове-на-Дону!
Старый 21.02.2015, 22:58   #1
Бывалый

По умолчанию New online students.

Hello. It's Christian here, we had first online sessions of teachings and it was wonderful and effective practice. Looking forward to become more serious and totally oriented into practice of the school so I can represent the school with respect.

Thanks that you are now open for english speakers. Hope you would be proud of us - students and that we can keep your trust and develop relation for benefit of the school.
Christian вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.02.2015, 01:07   #2
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Сообщение от Christian Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. It's Christian here, we had first online sessions of teachings and it was wonderful and effective practice. Looking forward to become more serious and totally oriented into practice of the school so I can represent the school with respect.

Thanks that you are now open for english speakers. Hope you would be proud of us - students and that we can keep your trust and develop relation for benefit of the school.
Hi Christian,
Great, welcome back!
Thanks,
Oleg
Олег Калистратов вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.02.2015, 02:24   #3
Очень опытный

Цитата:

Christian, thank you for your support. Welcome to our forum and school, we see a growing interest to the authentic ancient Taoism, so we're preparing to publish more in English and give more opportunities to people to learn Internal Alchemy and side arts at "Dao De" Center.
Михаил Федоров вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.02.2015, 07:13   #4
Только пришедший

Цитата:

I want to endorse all Christian said.
And I want to thank to the staff that worked late in the night interviewing us, that taught us with dedication. Thanks to Alexey.
And thanks to Mikhail for his good will replying our emails.
The first class was a great experience and it is a honour being studying with such a traditional Daoist school.

Damián
Dampere вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.02.2015, 08:33   #5
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Dampere Посмотреть сообщение
I want to endorse all Christian said.
And I want to thank to the staff that worked late in the night interviewing us, that taught us with dedication. Thanks to Alexey.
And thanks to Mikhail for his good will replying our emails.
The first class was a great experience and it is a honour being studying with such a traditional Daoist school.

Damián
I just want to endorse all the comments above, it's been a very good experience so far. A lot of genuine care and attention has been shown to each student.
LaoziDao вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.03.2015, 15:42   #6
Бывалый

Hello teachers and fellow students.

Yesterday i had the first lesson, it was a good experience for me because of the clarity of the teaching, nothing unnecessary was added.
Like other students already did, I also want to thank all the persons who have been involved in the making of the online class and give us an opportunity to learn, not an easy task in itself.

Best regards,

Emmanuel
Emmanuel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.03.2015, 21:48   #7
Бывалый

I'm off the class because of health problems which put me into sad situation because I wanted to practices in this school year or 2 years ago, but hopefully when I recover I will travel to the dao studio to practice by face.
Christian вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ