Даосский Центр
"Дао Дэ"
Желая водрузить Дао Дэ за предѣлами тысячъ ли, я не боялся ни вѣтра, ни пыли, шествуя къ девяти варварскимъ народамъ.
Сначала я ѣхалъ на сѣверо-западъ...

Вернуться  
Русский
English
Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Киеве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Москве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Ростове-на-Дону!
Старый 26.02.2018, 22:17   #1
Только пришедший

По умолчанию Talent

Somewhere on the forum (I tried to find it, but failed) There was a quote from some text where Wang Chongyang mentioned 3 types of immortals, in the translation they were called the 3 chariots of immortality or something similar.
He also mentioned (According to my memory, but that may have been written somewhere else), that there were 3 ways to reach the high level of immortality, which were: 1. Have a teacher, 2. Be a genius and 3. Become a genius.

So I would like to know what makes someone a genius in alchemy, since he mentioned becoming a genius, then how would one go about becoming a genius, what would happen if a genius tries to make themselves a better genius and repeat the process continuously, can talent be lost, and what percentage of people make it from stage 1 to stage 2, from stage 2 to stage 3 and so on.

If it is allowed then the time each stage takes as well, but that wouldn't really make it easier for copiers because the people they would teach wouldn't get there anyway, since they would probably lie that their system goes straight to developing the yangshen and conveniently skip over the immortality bit, but if it isn't allowed then it isn't allowed.
Klaus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.03.2018, 14:47   #2
Только пришедший

If you don't want to answer then please delete the thread.
Старый 02.03.2018, 15:20   #3
Заслуженный

Цитата:
He also mentioned (According to my memory, but that may have been written somewhere else), that there were 3 ways to reach the high level of immortality, which were: 1. Have a teacher, 2. Be a genius and 3. Become a genius.
If you don't mind, the source should be provided. If it is something like "Seven Taoist Masters: A Folk Novel of China by Eva Wong", than there is nothing worth to discuss here.
Старый 03.03.2018, 21:29   #4
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Klaus Посмотреть сообщение
Somewhere on the forum (I tried to find it, but failed) There was a quote from some text where Wang Chongyang mentioned 3 types of immortals, in the translation they were called the 3 chariots of immortality or something similar.
I think, that Klaus mentioned this message: https://forum.daode.ru/f1792/lao-czy...62/#post218562
Мультипликатор вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.08.2018, 15:46   #5
Только пришедший

I sincerely apologize for starting this thread and what I wrote in it.
I wasn't in a completely healthy state of mind then, sorry.
Ответ