Даосский Центр
"Дао Дэ"
Желая водрузить Дао Дэ за предѣлами тысячъ ли, я не боялся ни вѣтра, ни пыли, шествуя къ девяти варварскимъ народамъ.
Сначала я ѣхалъ на сѣверо-западъ...

Вернуться  
Русский
English
Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Киеве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Москве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Ростове-на-Дону!
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12.10.2015, 04:41   #11
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Сообщение от Christian Посмотреть сообщение
@Francis

I can agree with you mostly with all, because I saw this in own experiences of happenings and events about the nature which I could deduce it.

but about jing and recovering it I have a little doubt, even if it's not recovering to the pre-natal state it's still can be recovered to the state which seems to imitate pre-natal.

Let's say somebody do this by melting jing into vitality and longevity, he looks like 30-40 years but he is 120 years or even more, what would be factor from taoist point of view of his longevity in this process?
The taoist point of view is very clear here: such person looks young at 120 yo because he knows how to restore Yuan Jing and transform it further.

There is no way to return sexual jing back to yuan jing. People can't grasp it, and are confused by misleading books like Taoist Yoga, but wait 50 years, and all this "practitioners" will become old even faster then those who practised nothing... If you don't want to wait, there are many examples now or in the past.
Михаил Федоров вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.10.2015, 10:37   #12
Только пришедший

Цитата:
@Francis
what would be factor from taoist point of view of his longevity in this process?
I think there are two pillars of health and longevity according to daoism (and modern medicine), i.e.

1) concentration of vital energy (Yin / centering)

a) stopping and preventing any energy leakage

(see:
blocking the holes, closing the gates” - Laozi;
”no seeing, no hearing, no knowing” – Guanchengzi;
opening Hundun body - Zhuangzi;
being pure, being still (qing jing),
inner peace, stillness – Li Qingyun
avoiding desires, cravings, violence, fights, excessive or negative emotions, simplifying daily activities; focusing attention inward (on lower dantien), fasting (emptying) of the heart, living in accord with natural cycles);

b) collecting and gathering vital energy from healthy foods, drinks, herbs
concentration of vital energy builds virtue (an abundance of energy of newborn baby) and protects from illnesses, injuries, and even accidents, evil spirits (?). Moreover it leads to (apophatic) mystic experiences and develops strong intuition
2) circulation of (concentrated) vital energy (Yang), i.e. not intentionally guiding, pulling of energy but supporting and enhancing natural, relaxed flow of energy by avoiding of energy blockage and stagnation, excessive sitting, sleeping, eating etc., and doing exercises, body massage, body stretching, using herbs/foods (e.g. warming herbs/ foods), accupuncture).

There is an ancient excellent teaching about health and longevity, i.e. words of Guangchengzi (Ge Hong - R. Campany, To live as long as Heaven and Earth, p. 159, and Zhuangzi, Chapter 11):
The essence of the ultimate Way
Is dark and obscure.
It involves no seeing, no hearing,
But only embracing your spirit in quietude.
Your body will then correct itself
And will certainly become pure.
Do not egg on your body,
Do not disturb your essence,
And you may achieve long life.
Take care of what is within, and close yourself to what is without.
Know much, and you will suffer decay.
Lukamo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.10.2015, 11:26   #13
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lukamo Посмотреть сообщение
I think there are two pillars of health and longevity according to daoism (and modern medicine), i.e.

1) concentration of vital energy (Yin / centering)

a) stopping and preventing any energy leakage

(see:
blocking the holes, closing the gates” - Laozi;
”no seeing, no hearing, no knowing” – Guanchengzi;
opening Hundun body - Zhuangzi;
being pure, being still (qing jing),
inner peace, stillness – Li Qingyun
avoiding desires, cravings, violence, fights, excessive or negative emotions, simplifying daily activities; focusing attention inward (on lower dantien), fasting (emptying) of the heart, living in accord with natural cycles);

b) collecting and gathering vital energy from healthy foods, drinks, herbs
concentration of vital energy builds virtue (an abundance of energy of newborn baby) and protects from illnesses, injuries, and even accidents, evil spirits (?). Moreover it leads to (apophatic) mystic experiences and develops strong intuition
2) circulation of (concentrated) vital energy (Yang), i.e. not intentionally guiding, pulling of energy but supporting and enhancing natural, relaxed flow of energy by avoiding of energy blockage and stagnation, excessive sitting, sleeping, eating etc., and doing exercises, body massage, body stretching, using herbs/foods (e.g. warming herbs/ foods), accupuncture).

There is an ancient excellent teaching about health and longevity, i.e. words of Guangchengzi (Ge Hong - R. Campany, To live as long as Heaven and Earth, p. 159, and Zhuangzi, Chapter 11):
The essence of the ultimate Way
Is dark and obscure.
It involves no seeing, no hearing,
But only embracing your spirit in quietude.
Your body will then correct itself
And will certainly become pure.
Do not egg on your body,
Do not disturb your essence,
And you may achieve long life.
Take care of what is within, and close yourself to what is without.
Know much, and you will suffer decay.
Few corrections: "stopping the leakage" (Neidan term, it means Yuan Jing is full and not "leaking" any more) is the foundation in building the Virtue-De. "healthy foods, drinks, herbs" are helpful as additions, but not as the main source. When this level is achieved, many things starts to balance "on its own", body is self-regulated, this is a way to the true health and longevity in Daoism.

Another way is to reduce the spending of Postheaven Qi. If it's done correctly (rare thing nowadays), it's good for health, but not comparable to results of Neidan described above.
Старый 12.10.2015, 17:39   #14
Только пришедший

Цитата:
@Francis

I can agree with you mostly with all, because I saw this in own experiences of happenings and events about the nature which I could deduce it.

but about jing and recovering it I have a little doubt, even if it's not recovering to the pre-natal state it's still can be recovered to the state which seems to imitate pre-natal.

Let's say somebody do this by melting jing into vitality and longevity, he looks like 30-40 years but he is 120 years or even more, what would be factor from taoist point of view of his longevity in this process?
Look at the following circuit diagram:

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

The postnatal capacitor includes the energy storage centers and the physical organs associated with those energy storage centers. The postnatal capacitor stores the potential difference provided by the prenatal battery, and the manifested body uses the buffered postnatal energy. The postnatal capacitor is charged also by postnatal sources, such as food.

However, looking at a more accurate model, we inspect the bottom circuit. The prenatal energy source can be said to be a high-frequency current, which is rectified to direct current as it crosses from prenatal to postnatal. But the postnatal capacitor can never recharge the prenatal battery, because of the frequency difference and the inherent resistance in the circuit which causes energy losses during transmission.

Also, as time passes, resistance builds up in the circuit, and the prenatal battery voltage steadily reduces, which makes it take longer to fill the postnatal capacitor as a person ages.
Francois вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.10.2015, 22:35   #15
Бывалый

Okay, I see, the answer would be "Another way is to reduce the spending of Postheaven Qi"

so let's say someone gets horny and excited, his jing is moved and Qi of feeling horny is around the body, can this Qi (if someone knows) be transformed back and counted as post natal Qi?

Those are very enlightening answers thanks that you haring here and Im glad to be part of it. _()_
Christian вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.10.2015, 04:04   #16
Только пришедший

Цитата:
Сообщение от Михаил Федоров Посмотреть сообщение
In the beginning the recommendation is to keep normal, natural frequency, without any special retentions or "sexual practices". If there are any deviations because of the life style or other practices, then they will gone after proper Daogong practice.
Though all the answers are interesting this was the answer i was looking for

Simple and useful for my practice

Thanks!
Jeremias вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.08.2018, 08:36   #17
Новичок

Цитата:
In the beginning the recommendation is to keep normal, natural frequency, without any special retentions or "sexual practices". If there are any deviations because of the life style or other practices, then they will gone after proper Daogong practice.
Dear Mikhail,

And with women it is the same presumably?

It's just that Jing seems to be mostly talked about in regards to the male bodily functions.

Kind Regards,
Amy
котенок Амелия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 31.08.2018, 20:14   #18
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Сообщение от котенок Амелия Посмотреть сообщение
Dear Mikhail,

And with women it is the same presumably?

It's just that Jing seems to be mostly talked about in regards to the male bodily functions.

Kind Regards,
Amy
Yuan Jing is spent extensively for the sex in both men and women, so even taking into consideration the obvious differences, we need to remember that sex is for conception, and it needs a lot of energy...
Старый 18.09.2018, 07:37   #19
Новичок

Цитата:
Yuan Jing is spent extensively for the sex in both men and women, so even taking into consideration the obvious differences, we need to remember that sex is for conception, and it needs a lot of energy...
Thank you for the explanation. That is very clear

Kind regards,
Amy
котенок Амелия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ