Даосский Центр
"Дао Дэ"
Желая водрузить Дао Дэ за предѣлами тысячъ ли, я не боялся ни вѣтра, ни пыли, шествуя къ девяти варварскимъ народамъ.
Сначала я ѣхалъ на сѣверо-западъ...

Вернуться  
Русский
English
Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Киеве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Москве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Ростове-на-Дону!
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 30.12.2015, 04:03   #1
Только пришедший

По умолчанию Kundalini in Taoist view

Although i am aware that there is a thread regarding Kundalini in Russian, i could not make a lot out of it and therefore i open this one.
1)As far as Taoism is concerned is Kundalini a preheaven or a post heaven phenomenon?
2)Is Kundalini Yuan Qi?
3)What is Kundalini rising? a) Ming depleting with no useful results? b) Xing cultivating using preheaven resources which are being depleted faster than usual? c)Opening the channels without depleting Ming which can be very useful if it is followed by other techniques which replenish Ming? d)Ming replenishing? e) Something else?
4)Is there a similar function of Jiuyangshengong in Wuliupai and Kundalini rising? They both involve spontaneous movements(among others). Does Jiuyangshengong move yuan qi without depleting it? What about Kundalini?

I understand that no Neidan practitioner, advanced or not, is obliged to know the answers. Nevertheless, it would be very nice if somebody could provide some hints. Thank you in advance for every answer.
Universe вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.12.2015, 17:58   #2
Заслуженный

Hi Universe,
Answering the questions like this requires deep understanding of the Indian tradition.
But in my own opinion only (i.e. this shouldn't be considered an official answer), what is called Kundalini rising is very similar to one of the stages of neidan (small heaven circulation).
Thanks,
Oleg
Олег Калистратов вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.12.2015, 20:45   #3
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Сообщение от Universe Посмотреть сообщение
Although i am aware that there is a thread regarding Kundalini in Russian, i could not make a lot out of it and therefore i open this one.
1)As far as Taoism is concerned is Kundalini a preheaven or a post heaven phenomenon?
2)Is Kundalini Yuan Qi?
3)What is Kundalini rising? a) Ming depleting with no useful results? b) Xing cultivating using preheaven resources which are being depleted faster than usual? c)Opening the channels without depleting Ming which can be very useful if it is followed by other techniques which replenish Ming? d)Ming replenishing? e) Something else?
4)Is there a similar function of Jiuyangshengong in Wuliupai and Kundalini rising? They both involve spontaneous movements(among others). Does Jiuyangshengong move yuan qi without depleting it? What about Kundalini?

I understand that no Neidan practitioner, advanced or not, is obliged to know the answers. Nevertheless, it would be very nice if somebody could provide some hints. Thank you in advance for every answer.
In my opinion, nowadays "Kundalini raising" is usually the same thing as a fake small heavenly circle in many pseudo-Daoist and modern Qigong schools. It's spontaneous, but it is spontaneous shot of yuan qi in the body, instead of spontaneous flow of a True Water (which is not Qi). It increases the amount of postheaven qi, but has no any transformation value. There are many written observations what's happening, usually people reach the top very quickly and are confused because experience nothing very special...

Ancient Kundalini, in my opinion again, was the same as Neidan, and to reach the top took a considerable amount of time. Then the results were fantastic and parallel to Small Heaven Circle. Sure, all that needs a lot of researches, but I hope you got the initial idea.

Jiuyangshengong is different: it activates yuan qi, and there is some depletion, but it's natural and auspicious for the health and practice.
Михаил Федоров вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.01.2016, 15:15   #4
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Михаил Федоров Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion, nowadays "Kundalini raising" is usually the same thing as a fake small heavenly circle in many pseudo-Daoist and modern Qigong schools.
Agree.

Цитата:
It's spontaneous, but it is spontaneous shot of yuan qi in the body, instead of spontaneous flow of a True Water (which is not Qi). It increases the amount of postheaven qi, but has no any transformation value.
Really Yuanqi? or just purely post-heaven?

Цитата:
Ancient Kundalini, in my opinion again, was the same as Neidan
Agree.

Цитата:
Jiuyangshengong is different: it activates yuan qi, and there is some depletion, but it's natural and auspicious for the health and practice.
Is there for sure depletion (of Yuanqi)? (it was my initial question on JYSG when taught) but I recall being told there is no depletion and Yuanqi returns once method is finished, though my question may have been translated wrong and got a wrong reply. I will have to double check this detail : ))

Transcend the ordinary enter the sacred, shed material, become Xian.
LaoziDao вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.01.2016, 21:31   #5
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Сообщение от LaoziDao Посмотреть сообщение
Really Yuanqi? or just purely post-heaven?
Yes, it's impossible to act just on post-heaven, especially under any stress factors.

Цитата:
Is there for sure depletion (of Yuanqi)? (it was my initial question on JYSG when taught) but I recall being told there is no depletion and Yuanqi returns once method is finished, though my question may have been translated wrong and got a wrong reply. I will have to double check this detail : ))
I think we need to understand that Yuan Qi / Jing is spent all the time, with any action. JYSG spends as well, but the "amount" is very small and doesn't overcome the usual. However other methods activating Yuan Qi (in other schools) can lead to a massive depletion, that's why it's highlighted that JYSG is safe, yuan qi returns after its work, and there is no any harm to Ming, while there are a lot of benefits.
Старый 10.01.2016, 02:40   #6
Новичок

Цитата:
Yes, it's impossible to act just on post-heaven, especially under any stress factors.
I see, for sure. Then in this case for most "modern" schools, it would not be a direct "work" with Yuanqi, but a depletion of Yuanqi by spending increased amounts of post-heaven and pre-heaven as is done with sex, alcohol etc?

Цитата:
JYSG spends as well, but the "amount" is very small and doesn't overcome the usual.
This makes it perfectly clear about JYSG and answered exactly what I was after. Thanks.

Transcend the ordinary enter the sacred, shed material, become Xian.
LaoziDao вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.01.2016, 08:03   #7
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Сообщение от LaoziDao Посмотреть сообщение
I see, for sure. Then in this case for most "modern" schools, it would not be a direct "work" with Yuanqi, but a depletion of Yuanqi by spending increased amounts of post-heaven and pre-heaven as is done with sex, alcohol etc?
Right, it's a very common way to get "miracles". So now you can understand practices like fasting, sleep deprivation, intoxication, near death experience etc.
Старый 10.01.2016, 17:48   #8
Бывалый

Цитата:
Right, it's a very common way to get "miracles". So now you can understand practices like fasting, sleep deprivation, intoxication, near death experience etc.
Yep, exactly. It's outstanding how people (and me back days too) can not realize that simple thing which is obvious if you look closer at it, as we can have things like that with abundance rather then depleting yuanqi to have some effects.
Christian вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.01.2016, 12:48   #9
Administrator
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Right.
Старый 07.01.2018, 06:51   #10
Только пришедший

Цитата:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Д.А.Артемьев Посмотреть сообщение
Right.
If at one stage Kundalini was the same as Neidan. Would it not (even with the vast differences I'm sure modern Kundalini has) still contain some essence of it?
котенок Амелия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ