Даосский Центр
"Дао Дэ"
Желая водрузить Дао Дэ за предѣлами тысячъ ли, я не боялся ни вѣтра, ни пыли, шествуя къ девяти варварскимъ народамъ.
Сначала я ѣхалъ на сѣверо-западъ...

Вернуться   DAODE.RU > Форум (главная) > TAOISM AND INNER ALCHEMY > Taoist theory and practice
Русский
English
Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Киеве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Москве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Ростове-на-Дону!
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.02.2017, 02:10   #11
Новичок

Oleg, again this is not my words.Master Chen was Master of Nei Dan and one of biggest expert not academic worker.

Daoserb
Daoserb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.02.2017, 02:18   #12
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Сообщение от Daoserb Посмотреть сообщение
Oleg, again this is not my words.Master Chen was Master of Nei Dan and one of biggest expert not academic worker.

Daoserb
What makes you think so?
Thanks,
Oleg
Олег Калистратов на форуме   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.02.2017, 03:47   #13
Новичок

This is known fact.Just google his name and you are to find many good informations.

Daoserb
Старый 08.02.2017, 03:59   #14
Очень опытный

Цитата:
This is known fact.Just google his name and you are to find many good informations.

Daoserb
Learning Alchemy via google is just not a good idea. The list of your "good informations" contains tao bums and various other "credible" resources.

By the way I also belong to a branch of Long Men Pai and I can state with absolute certainty that the immortality of physical body is completely achievable and is considered an intermediate stage. Why you would want to stop there is beyond me. But to each their own I guess, just don't speak for the entire branch when you clearly have no idea yourself.

In regards to ascension while in physical body, you can conduct the following experiment:

- Get a piece of meat
- Throw it towards the sky
- See if it stays there

Good luck with everything!

Regards,
Konstantin.

"Nothing is hidden."
Shen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.02.2017, 04:24   #15
Новичок

Strange Konstantin.I say to google to find info about Master Chen not to learn Nei Dan on the net.This info is not from Dao Bums but book of leading sinologist today and I am realy suprised that you as Longmen branch dont know who is Chen Yingning.Again I didnt speak anything but it is Master Chen.

You experiment is funny,because it dont have key ingredient and it is Jindan.

Daoserb
Старый 08.02.2017, 05:35   #16
Очень опытный

Цитата:
Strange Konstantin.I say to google to find info about Master Chen not to learn Nei Dan on the net.This info is not from Dao Bums but book of leading sinologist today and I am realy suprised that you as Longmen branch dont know who is Chen Yingning.Again I didnt speak anything but it is Master Chen.

You experiment is funny,because it dont have key ingredient and it is Jindan.

Daoserb
[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

It's ok, it has flesh and that is enough to prove my point.

"Nothing is hidden."
Старый 08.02.2017, 05:42   #17
Очень опытный

Oh and by the way, the piece you quoted comes from a western scholar book. Here it is:

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]

It talks about practitioners ignoring the physical and focusing on elusive mind. Now if you know anything about Nei Dan then you know that we are not concerned with cultivating the mind, in fact the mind is discarded at the earliest convenience.

Nor do we "smash" the Void or "pulverise" the Emptiness. Seriously, who comes up with this garbage?

This means that whoever you are quoting also has no idea about Nei Dan. And certainly has no idea about Yuan Shen and Yang Shen.

Case closed.

I'd advise you to avoid books with titles such as "Twentieth Century: Between Eternity and Modernity" if you are looking for a genuine tradition. Although it does not sound like you are looking for it indeed.

"Nothing is hidden."

Последний раз редактировалось Shen; 08.02.2017 в 05:44.
Старый 08.02.2017, 12:15   #18
Заслуженный

Цитата:
book of leading sinologist
That's what I am talking about. "Sinologist" means "academic researcher". What makes you think a sinologist knows who is a neidan master and who is not?
Thanks,
Oleg
Олег Калистратов на форуме   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.02.2017, 18:28   #19
Новичок

Yes that is to book I used.But they just translated original works of Master Chen,it is not sinologist claim but of Master Chen.I am sorry because you dont know who he was and that he was Nei Dan Master,but if you read the book you are to have all evidence how he is positioned in Nei Dan filed and to stop blindly to attack showing your ingnorace about modern history of Daoism.

Daoserb
Старый 08.02.2017, 19:55   #20
Очень опытный

Цитата:
Yes that is to book I used.But they just translated original works of Master Chen,it is not sinologist claim but of Master Chen.I am sorry because you dont know who he was and that he was Nei Dan Master,but if you read the book you are to have all evidence how he is positioned in Nei Dan filed and to stop blindly to attack showing your ingnorace about modern history of Daoism.
It's naive to say that we don't know who he was. It's twice naive to say that he was a "Master of Neidan", and his opinion on Yangshen nature was anyhow practical.

Yingning is famous, but not by his practical results. Thus he is not a reliable source on the alchemy.
Михаил Федоров на форуме   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ