Даосский Центр
"Дао Дэ"
Желая водрузить Дао Дэ за предѣлами тысячъ ли, я не боялся ни вѣтра, ни пыли, шествуя къ девяти варварскимъ народамъ.
Сначала я ѣхалъ на сѣверо-западъ...

Вернуться   DAODE.RU > Форум (главная) > TAOISM AND INNER ALCHEMY > Taoist theory and practice
Русский
English
Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Киеве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Москве!                     Открыт новый Центр Дао Дэ в Ростове-на-Дону!
Старый 19.10.2015, 08:40   #1
Бывалый

По умолчанию Dual cultivation

There is russian thread about it but the translator fail to make some logic out of it, so what the dual cultivation is about? Some Buddhist practice it too bt only for a while, not like regular path, what is the reason behind dual cultivation? enhancing the Qi? gathering, exchanging?
Christian вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.10.2015, 12:28   #2
Очень опытный

Цитата:
Сообщение от Christian Посмотреть сообщение
There is russian thread about it but the translator fail to make some logic out of it, so what the dual cultivation is about? Some Buddhist practice it too bt only for a while, not like regular path, what is the reason behind dual cultivation? enhancing the Qi? gathering, exchanging?
There are 3 major paths in Dao:
- internal alchemy
- external alchemy
- "dual cultivation"

All 3 are based on the same principles, have similar stages and at the end lead to the same results. So the reasons are the same as in Neidan cultivation.

The choice of the path is determined by the destiny of a student: what teacher he/she can find? Is there any right partner to cultivate "pair alchemy"? And other factors like that.

Real "pair cultivation" is rare and hard to find. In Wu-Liu Pai the methods are known (same as for external alchemy), but usually students follow the Neidan route.

The requirement to start learning "pair cultivation" is a very high level of De of both partners. Or it becomes "very unusual but just sex" (D.A.Artemyev)
Михаил Федоров вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.10.2015, 20:52   #3
Бывалый

What is De?
Старый 19.10.2015, 22:45   #4
Очень опытный

Цитата:
What is De?
[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ])
Михаил Федоров вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.10.2015, 11:01   #5
Только пришедший

Цитата:
What is De?
From an academic point of view:

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]
Lukamo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.10.2015, 21:16   #6
Бывалый

I was thinking about alchemical De rather the general, but it's okay.

Is not that dual cultivation is rather having a lot of concubines? (fro bed chamber books you will find that taoist view is that guy should not sleep only with one women, and the women should find multiple partners to but only to gather the essence, not by regular sexual act but different one.)
Старый 12.01.2017, 07:25   #7
Только пришедший

Цитата:
Is not that dual cultivation is rather having a lot of concubines? (fro bed chamber books you will find that taoist view is that guy should not sleep only with one women, and the women should find multiple partners to but only to gather the essence, not by regular sexual act but different one.)
This helped me understand it a bit better: [Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. ]
котенок Амелия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.01.2017, 03:05   #8
Новичок

I highly respect dual cultivation....Yin Yang Xing Ming Shuang Xiu which is Nei Dan method and diferent from old Fangzhong Shu as it work with Yuan Qi and not body fluids.
I find illuminating works of Master Chen Zhixu who was from Nanzong Pai.

Also I read that Wu Liu Pai have pair cultivation method but I wonder when this is infused in the school because Master Wu Shouyang speak against sexual practices.Is it from Nanzong Pai like Ming Gong?

Also I am interested how Wai Dan got in Wu Liu Pai,because we know that all Quanzhen and particulary Longmen from who Wu Liu Pai descended rejected Wai Dan like also pair cultivation and insisted only on Qingxiu?

Daoserb
Daoserb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.01.2017, 16:51   #9
Заслуженный

Цитата:
Also I read that Wu Liu Pai have pair cultivation method but I wonder when this is infused in the schoo
Цитата:
how Wai Dan got in Wu Liu Pai
These two methods were transmitted to Wu Chungxu by Li Niwan, so these methods were present in Wu Liu Pai since the very begining.
chemos57 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.01.2017, 19:03   #10
Новичок

I know that Master Li Niwan is one of few Masters of Master Wu Shouyang.He was mostly diviner and ritual Thunder Master.Later it is reported that he apeard in Spirit to certain Masters and among them is Wu Shouyang and that in Spirit transmission hive teach them about female cultivation and we can say dual cultivation.And there is certain reference but not clear that he maybe worked Wai Dan and that he give elixir pill to Wu Shouyang but that he didnt eat it.
For me the biggest question is how dual cultivation and Wai dan is transmited in WLP when Master Wu Shouyang was against this methods?

Daoserb.
Daoserb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ